piątek, 5 lutego 2016

Hi everyone,
 My name is Karolina. I would like to tell you something about myself. I'm polish but I'm living in Ireland from 8 years already. I'm mum of two very busy boys, Filip and Maksymilian. I am laboratory technician and I'm working on full time in the biopharmacy industry. And now what is very important for me...I'm a crafter. Quilling was my first method which I was using. Next I fell in love with crochet and I still love it. Mostly I crochet toys. My boys are my the best fans. Decoupage and scrapbooking are my second love. I love to decorate and create. I love to be busy and now I'm starting to interest about mixed media. I hope that you will enjoy with my blog. I try do everything that be nice, fun and interesting here. ENJOY!!!
                                                                                                                                   Karolina

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz