pi膮tek, 17 marca 2017

Waiting for you 馃槝

Hi all
Today I have for you scrapbooking album made for mommy who is expecting a little boy.
Mainly I've used pastel colors. Just ribbon and foamiran's flowers are in bright color. 
Inside, cards are in green and grey with lots of stamps and embellishments. There are some pictures already and many spaces for new photos. 
First time ever I've used so many stamps and I fell in love. I wouldn't tell before that I start to love stamping.
It's my another love. Making albums makes me so happy. Is always any reason why you are making album. And is always a happy reason. 
I put lots pictures because I couldn't decide which are the best.

Hej
Dzi艣 przychodz臋 do Was z albumem, kt贸ry zrobi艂am dla mamy sppdziewaj膮cej si臋 ma艂ego ch艂opczyka. Album w ca艂o艣ci jest w pastelowych kolorach. Wst膮偶eczki i foamiranowy kwiat maj膮 tylko odwa偶niejszy kolor. W 艣rodku karty s膮 pokryte zielonymi i szarymi papierami z du偶膮 ilo艣ci膮 stamp贸w i dodatk贸w. Nie s膮dzi艂am 偶e tak polubi臋 stampy. 
Tworzenie tego albumu sprawi艂o mi ogromn膮 rado艣膰 i wiem 偶e takich album贸w b臋dzie wi臋cej. 












Brak komentarzy:

Prze艣lij komentarz