wtorek, 12 grudnia 2017

Christmas crackers

Hello 
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas is just around the corner. How many days left? Not many... are you ready for them? I think that I am.  Do you know Christmas crackers??? If you are Irish you know.  I'm not Irish but I'm leaving here so long so I have to respect Irish tradition.  Crackers are just small boxes looks like sweet with some surprise inside and joke of course. Every year I'm buying Christmas crackers, this year I made myself and I put some sweets inside but polish ones hihi. 
You know, I love them.

I've used all products from 14 Craft Bar: stencil, foamiran, paper and stamens.

Hej
Święta już tuż tuż. Jesteście gotowi? Ja myślę, że ja już tak. 
Znacie tzw świąteczne krakersy? Występują one w irlandzkiej świątecznej tradycji. Jestem tu tak długo, że szanuję też ich tradycję i co roku kupuję te krakersy do świątecznego obiadu ale w tym roku zrobilam sama.  Krakersy są to ozdobne pudełka w kształcie cukierka w środku z jakąś niespodzianką i żartem. Ja włożyłam do środka polskie cukierki. 
Bardzo mi się podobają te moje krakersy.

Użyte produkty znajdzieciew sklepie 14 Craft Bar.













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz