wtorek, 1 grudnia 2020

Card with a bird and a shaker

 Ho ho ho

Mamy grudzień!!!

Cieszę się bardzo,  bo listopad nie jest moim ulubionym miesiącem ale grudzień już zdecydowanie. Przygotowania do świąt idą pełną parą już u większości z Was.

Święta to cudowny i magiczny czas. Uwielbiam je.

Dzisiaj świątecznie i zimowo karteczka z shakerem i cekinami. Użyłam papierów z kolekcji Vintage Christmas. 

Ho, ho, ho

It's December !!!

 I am very happy because November is not my favorite month, but December is definitely.  Preparations for the Christmas are already in full swing with most of you.

 Christmas is a wonderful and magical time.

  I love them.

 Today, Christmas and winter card with a shaker and sequins.  I used papers from the Vintage Christmas collection





Użyłam tego shakera

I've used that shaker.


Pozdrawiam
Regards




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz